Wide Area Pondering

input -> filter -> output

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The Simpsons already did it

Remember that Southpark episode where they couldn't come up with any pranks that The Simpsons hadn't already done? Surprise or not; life in the academia is also like that. I am currently in the process of googling, reading, browsing and googling some more on "Related work". So alot of my postings will be about that.

Here's one guy in Brisbane, Marlon Dumas, that seems to have some ideas in common with me. One of his finacial sources is a project that seems to capture some of my very central ideas is: Personalized, Adaptive, and Semantics-driven Selection and Composition of Web Services (PASS). I'll dig more into that later. It's time for the Star Wars premiere!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home